1. Wood could be used to produce many kinds of furniture.
2. These computers emit a great deal of heat, so the data centers need to be well air-conditioned.
3. Darwin was convinced that the loss of these tastes was not only a loss of happiness, but might possibly be injurious to the intellect, and more probably to the moral character.
4. We are thus led to distinguish, within the broad educational process which we have been so far considering, a more formal kind of education.
5. The pattern was observed by political scientist Andrew Hacker in the late 1970s.
6. This year, it was proposed that system be changed.
7. A man arrives in heaven and is being shown around by St. Peter.
8. Almost all our major problems involve human behavior, and they cannot be solved by physical and biological technology alone.
9. Having endured a painful period of “unsustainability” in his own life made it clear to him that sustainability-oriented values must be expressed though everyday action and choice.